WARNING: AVENGERS: INFINITY WAR SPOILERS TO FOLLOW!
Unless you’ve been living under a rock, you probably heard that Avengers: Infinity War is a mega hit. So mega in fact, that it grossed nearly $2 billion (yes, billion) worldwide, making it the fourth highest grossing film of all time. Despite this mammoth financial haul, any film’s popularity can only truly be gauged by a different metric: the amount of memes it generates online. Lucky for us, people on the internet did their thing and produced plenty of great ones. Without further adieu, here are twenty of the best Avengers: Infinity War memes that crossed our path:
2. Drax discovering the art of invisibility.
3. Patrick Star’s makeover.
— Frederick Joseph (@FredTJoseph) March 16, 2018
4. TMW Thor rockets down from the heavens to join the Battle of Wakanda.
— Iceebling (@_Blingworld) April 28, 2018
5. Chadwick Boseman realizing “Wakanda Forever” will follow him until the day he dies. Literally, forever.
6. Tony Stark perfectly summing up our feelings.
7. This true hero’s graduation cap.
— Michael Tirona (@Michael_Tirona) May 20, 2018
8. The most delicious Thanos cosplay.
9. Trying to convince ourselves we are not emotionally scarred.
— Alaa Abdeldaiem (@Abdeldaiem_Alaa) April 27, 2018
10. Some classic humor that we can all relate to. Hahaha. Haha. Ha.
— Avry Ott (@AvryRobinOtt) March 17, 2018
11. This tweet that ruins childhoods.
Thanos: I’m so sorry, little one pic.twitter.com/fFqInRBntS
— Daniel (@DDaniel_200) April 30, 2018
12. This perfect display of character.
13. Confirmation that Mark Ruffalo is in fact an innocent little puppy that must be protected at all costs.
14. This ludicrous edit of Dr. Strange at a water park.
I took every shot from behind-the-scenes featurettes where Dr. Strange is in front of a greenscreen, and edited him into a waterpark. pic.twitter.com/kiD8JTZLgH
— Jesse McLaren (@McJesse) May 15, 2018
15. When your actions contradict your words.
16. Thanos: An Origin Story
Avengers: Infinity War (2018) pic.twitter.com/ORWH1E3yJ1
— monica (@Iokifriggason) April 5, 2018
17. Putting our heroes’ powers in perspective.
IRON MAN: *blasts villain with beams*
THOR: *swings mighty hammer and creates a storm*
CAPTAIN AMERICA: America! Yeah! Hell yeah!
— pat tobin (@tastefactory) January 29, 2015
18. The most savage “I Don’t Feel So Good”.
19. This acknowledgement of Bucky Barnes’ loyalty to Cap’.
are you ready to follow captain america into the jaws of death?
bucky : pic.twitter.com/2QaGRVf39T
— Jo (@capcevahns) April 19, 2018
20. And my personal favorite, this dance off.