The classic arcade game Tetris is celebrating its 35th anniversary in style, partnering with multiple beauty and fashion companies for its largest lifestyle product expansion ever.
The Tetris Co. and its partners will introduce Tetris-inspired collections in the U.S. later this year, including:
- Fair Play: The Los Angeles-based clothing company will introduce a line of Tetris-branded graphic T-shirts, hoodies, and sweatpants this fall;
- ipsy: The makeup company will produce a Tetris-themed version of its Glam Bag, a personalized package filled with makeup and beauty products. The Tetris x ipsy Glam Bag and cosmetic collection will debut in June;
- Kanga Care: Millennial parents can deck their babies out in Tetris-branded gear, including diapers, diaper covers, blankets, changing pads, and more;
- Sock It to Me: Funky socks are all the rage, and soon you can add a Tetris-themed pair to your collection. This company will debut new men’s and women’s Tetris socks this June;
- Baroque Japan: The Moussy brand will introduce a Tetris 35th-anniversary T-shirt collection in Japan and at the company’s Soho NYC location this June; and
- MC2 Saint Barth: This beachwear company will debut a pair of microfiber men’s board shorts, featuring the iconic Tetriminos. The shorts will be available worldwide via the MC2 Saint Barth website.
Additional details about the licensed products will be available soon.
Photo: The Tetris Co.