Following the recent launches of its Infinity Game Table and Arcade1Up Jr. line, Tastemakers dropped the curtain on a refreshed lineup of Arcade1Up Countercades and Head-to-Head Arcade Tables for maximum retro gaming action!
The fall lineup adds two-player function to the Countercade realm with several popular arcade video games presented in a smaller footprint than the typical 3/4-scale home arcade cabinet. Each Countercade includes two to four games and features a lighted marquee.
Arcade1Up Countercades ($229 each)
- NBA Jam 2 Player Countercade
- Mortal Kombat 2 Player Countercade
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2 Player Countercade
- Marvel Super Heroes 2 Player Countercade
- Pong 2 Player Countercade
The company’s assortment of Head-to-Head Arcade Tables — inspired by the “cocktail tables” of the ’70s and ’80s (yes, the ones at Pizza Hut!) — expands with 29-inch high tables complete with glass tops to fight back against spills.
Arcade1Up Head-to-Head Arcade Table ($699 each)
- Marvel vs Capcom Head-to-Head Arcade Table
- Mortal Kombat Head-to-Head Arcade Table
- Ms. Pac-Man 40th Anniversary Head-to-Head Arcade Table – Black Series Edition
- Pac-Man Head-to-Head Arcade Table – Black Series Edition
- Pong Head-to-Head Arcade Table
The new lineup of Arcade1Up machines is slated to ship between October and November, depending on the title.
No quarters required!