In celebration of Warner Bros. Studios’ 100th anniversary, Warner Bros. Discovery Global Themed Entertainment and Fever are teaming up for “Candlelight: 100 Years of Warner Bros,” a global concert series featuring film and television music from the vast Warner Bros. library.
Today, tickets went on sale for the first 25 cities on this tour. Warner Bros. also released the full tracklist for the performances, which features songs from Casablanca, Batman, Friends, The Lord of the Rings, and more. This musical experience will take place in venues around the world known for their historical beauty, including famous cathedrals, theatres, museums, and gardens. The use of candlelight adds a romantic atmosphere to the musical review of Hollywood’s hits.
Beginning in April and running through December, this Candlelight Concerts series will tour a total of 100 international cities such as London, New York, Paris, Chicago, Milan, and Philadelphia. To see the full list of announced cities and purchase tickets, visit the Candlelight Concerts website. More venues and locations will be announced at a later date. Ticket prices vary but start at $32.
The full lineup of music in the concerts is:
- The Wizard of Oz — “Somewhere Over the Rainbow” (1939)
- Casablanca — “As Time Goes By” (1942)
- Singin’ in the Rain — “Singin’ in the Rain” (1952)
- A Star is Born — “The Man That Got Away” (1954)
- Scooby-Doo — “Theme Song” (1969)
- Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory — “Pure Imagination” (1971)
- The Exorcist — “Theme Song (Tubular Bells)” (1973)
- Purple Rain — “Purple Rain” (1984)
- Batman — “Main Theme” (1989)
- Friends — “I’ll Be There for You” (1995)
- Selena — “Dreaming of You” (1997)
- “The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring Suite” (2001)
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire — “Hogwarts’ Anthem” (2005)
- Inception — “Time” (2010)
- Man of Steel — “Flight” (2013)
- Wonder Woman — “Wonder Woman Suite” (2017)
- A Star is Born — “Shallow” (2018)
Candlelight: 100 Years of Warner Bros offers a multi-sensory experience that lights up audiences’ eyes and ears. It is the latest in Fever’s ongoing Candlelight Concerts event series, which has featured a variety of musical themes and genres, from Mozart and ABBA to K-pop. You can purchase tickets for other Candlelight Concert events here.
Travel back in time through a century of beloved Warner Bros. movies and shows with the inspiring songs you know and love. Candlelight: 100 Years of Warner Bros. is an event that cinephiles will not want to miss.