Throughout the show, the channel will host an activation called “Beneath the Blue.” It will take fans on “an incredible journey to explore the oceans and learn more about the impact of single-use plastics.”
Check out a full list of Nat Geo events below!
- Book signing with Alex Honnold, the rock climber featured in the Academy Award-winning film Free Solo (Aug. 23, 1-2 p.m.)
- Dr. Jan Pol from The Incredible Dr. Pol hosts a show with some furry, four-legged guests. (Aug. 24, 3-4 p.m.)
- Sue Aikens from the series Life Below Zero signs autographs, takes photos, and shares tales about her life in the remote corners of Alaska. (Aug. 25, 11 a.m.-noon)
- The “Women of Impact: Meet the Nat Geo Explorers Changing the World” panel will feature submersible pilot Erika Bergman, multimedia storyteller and Planet or Plastic ambassador Lilly Sedaghat, and large-carnivore expert Dr. Rae Wynn-Grant. (Aug. 24, 10-11 a.m. on Stage 28)
- At “Power Up Your Brain With Keegan-Michael Key,” fans will get a first look at the reboot of Brain Games with Key, the host, and special guest Lior Suchard.
Stay tuned for more updates on D23 Expo, which is in Anaheim, California, from Aug. 23-25.