If you’ve always dreamed of sitting on the oversized, orange sofa that Rachel, Monica, Phoebe, Ross, Joey, and Chandler practically lived on for 10 seasons of Friends, then you may be in luck.
In honor of the series’ 25th anniversary, the Central Perk sofa will be visiting more than 20 iconic locations in cities around the world throughout September and October.
The U.S. locations include:
- The Empire State Building, observation deck — New York City (Sept. 21-22);
- US Bank Tower, OUE Skyspace LA — Los Angeles (Sept. 16-22);
- Maggie Daley Park — Chicago (Sept. 21);
- Willis Tower, Observation Deck — Chicago (Sept. 20-22);
- Jackson Square — New Orleans (Sept. 19-22);
- Klyde Warren Park — Dallas (Sept. 13-29); and
- Reunion Tower, observation deck — Dallas (Sept. 16-30).
Click here for a current list of the international locations for the globetrotting sofa.
The sofa will also show up at New York’s Tribeca TV Festival on Sept. 13, the Toronto International Film Festival, and the Venice International Film Festival.
Some retail locations will get a bit of Central Perk, too, including AT&T stores in Times Square, Chicago, San Francisco, Atlanta, Seattle, the Mall of America in Minneapolis, and Anchorage, Alaska.
Lastly, the couch will be there for fans who visit the Friends Pop-Up Experience in New York City and at select theaters as part of Fathom Events’ Friends 25th: The one with the Anniversary screenings.
There’s no doubt about it, this photo-op will be perfection.
Photo: Warner Bros.