As we head into the final stretch of this year, Crunchyroll has revealed plans for a ton of new merch inspired by a dozen of its popular series, from The Junju Ito Collection to Bananya!
Here are some of the highlights from this upcoming consumer products lineup, broken down by show:
- Bananya: board games from Japanime Games, books from Running Press, mugs from Wild Bill’s Soda, and novelties and pins from Just Funky
- Black Clover: fashion items from Hypland, board games from Japanime Games, and figures from Taka
- Dr. STONE: mugs from Wild Bill’s Soda
- Food Wars! Shokugeki no Soma: figures from Espada Arts
- Mobile Suit Gundam: collectible pins from FiGPiN and novelties/gifts from Just Funky
- Haikyu!!: fashion and apparel from Hypland and Good Smile Company
- JUJUTSU KAISEN: apparel from Bioworld and accessories/home goods from Great Eastern Entertainment
- The Junji Ito Collection: footwear from Ground Up International, fashion items from Hypland, and mugs from Wild Bill’s Soda
- Kuroko’s Basketball: fashion items from Hypland
- Mob Psycho 100: apparel from Team Liquid and Good Smile Company for apparel, figures from Espada Arts
- Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World-: apparel from Good Smile Company
- That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime: apparel from Good Smile Company
In addition to items for these specific titles, there will also be generic Crunchyroll mugs available from Wild Bill’s Soda.
Which items are you most looking forward to? Let us know in the comments!