If you’ve spent most of your year binge-watching the entire Crunchyroll library, you are in good company — and you’re about to have a very long shopping list. The popular anime streaming service has revealed an extensive lineup of new merch partners for a variety of its titles, with items ranging from subscription boxes and collectibles to skateboards!
Check out the list below to see what new, licensed items you can look forward to here in the U.S., featuring shows and games ranging from the adorable Bananya to the spooky The Junji Ito Collection.
- Bananya: puzzles from Buffalo Games and board games from Japanime Games
- Black Clover: board games from Japanime Games, apparel from Trademark Products, pins from Traly Group, and figurines from Tsume Art
- Burn the Witch (in the Bleach universe): figures and statues from Kitsune Statue
- Cardcaptor Sakura: plush from Fukuya USA
- Dr. Stone: figurines from Youtooz
- Haikyu!!: apparel from Trademark Products
- Jujutsu Kaisen: posters from Trends International and skateboards and accessories from Zumiez
- Mobile Suit Gundam: a Loot Crate box series, celebrating the anime’s 40th anniversary
- Princess Connect Re:Dive (mobile game): apparel from Ripple Junction
- That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime: apparel from Trademark Products and figurines from Youtooz
- The God of High School: beverages, housewares, and home decor from GB Eye; apparel and accessories from Great Eastern Entertainment; and figurines from Youtooz
- The Junji Ito Collection: stationary and home decor from Pyramid International and apparel from Ripple Junction (specifically for the Crunchyroll Loves collection)
- Tower of God: apparel and accessories from Great Eastern Entertainment
All of these new collections will be available soon, and all of these titles are available to stream now with a Crunchyroll subscription!