While a decent portion of the DC FanDome experience is now hitting the interwebs on Sept. 12, it turns out that the Hall of Heroes panels aren’t the only thing fans can look forward to tomorrow. The DC FanDome online store will also go live tomorrow at 1 p.m. ET!
The site, shop.dcfandome.com will stay live until midnight on Sept. 13. It is also going to be packed with exclusives and new product reveals. Here are some of the highlights and exclusives that fans can expect!
- An exclusive LEGO Wonder Woman vs. Cheetah set, which will be available to preorder starting tomorrow.
- Print-on-demand items from Design by Humans that feature original art from The Batman, The Suicide Squad, and Black Adam. Fans can get this artwork on a range of apparel, phone cases, pop sockets, and tote bags. The on-demand art options also include DRAWN: Black DC Super Heroes with Ken Lashley and Denys Cowan’s Black DC Super Hero Juneteenth artwork.
- The Her Universe x Wonder Woman 1984 collection, which will debut at the FanDome store for preorder tomorrow before heading to Hot Topic and heruniverse.com on Sept. 15. This apparel line was designed by the winners of last year’s Her Universe fashion show.
- FanDome exclusive pieces from the EleVen by Venus Williams x Wonder Woman collection, including a grind catsuit and a peak windbreaker.
- The first shoe in the Reebok x Wonder Woman 1984 collection, which will be available for 24 hours starting tomorrow. Inspired by Wonder Woman’s new, golden armor, the shoes cost $100 and will be available from reebok.com and on Amazon (not from the FanDome shop).
And, if you’re feeling lucky, head to dccomics.com/dcfandomesweeps tomorrow and enter for your chance to win an exclusive DC FanDome LEGO Supergirl mini-fig.
Check out the FanDome store tomorrow for all of this merch and more! Be sure to act fast, because many of these items will only be available in limited quantities.