It’s Batman‘s year, and we’re just living in it. The newest addition to the yearlong celebration of the Caped Crusader’s 80th anniversary is Christopher Nolan’s Dark Knight trilogy returning to the big screen.
The three films — Batman Begins, The Dark Knight, and The Dark Knight Rises — will play back to back in five different cities:
- March 30: Hollywood, California (The Universal Cinema AMC at CityWalk);
- April 13: New York City (AMC Lincoln Square);
- April 13: San Francisco (AMC Metreon);
- April 20: Toronto (Cinesphere Ontario Place); and
- April 20: Indianapolis (Indiana State Museum IMAX Theater).
The March 30 screening in California features a special appearance by Nolan himself, who will join the audience for a moderated Q&A session between the second and third films.
At all subsequent showings, fans will see footage from Nolan’s Los Angeles appearance.
Tickets for all five locations go on sale tomorrow, March 13, at 9 a.m. PST. Moviegoers who get tickets for all three films will receive a lanyard and collectible.
Photo: Warner Bros. Entertainment