Calling all collectors … the Mezco Toyz Fair is back!
That’s right. The virtual fan event returns for three weeks of events and promises to feature exclusives, new brand announcements, new product drops, games, and reveals. From Feb. 7-9, 14-16, and 21-23, fans can come together on the Mezco Toyz website to celebrate all things Mezco.
This week, the collectibles brand released a full schedule of events for this Toyz Fair and there are many activities to look forward to, including product drops and raffles. For three consecutive Wednesdays, a new product drop will be available at 1 p.m. ET with something for every type of fan. Feb. 8 has an exclusive One:12 Collective figure, Feb. 15 will delight Living Dead Dolls fans, and Feb. 22 has something for kaiju fans — stay tuned for each of the big reveals.
Mezco Toyz Fair will also offer themed prizes, opportunities to win every day, and a big grand prize. Fans can enter to win the grand prize by following the Mezco Toyz social media channels and using the hashtag #MezcoToyzFair. Prizes include the following:
- One:12 Collective Pink Skulls Chaos Club ‘Gig From Hell’ Set
- One:12 Collective Pink Skulls Chaos Club ‘Unholy Encore’ Set
- One:12 Collective Cuzin Eddi: Eddi & Bella 4eva Edition
- One:12 Collective Krig: Murder Hornet Edition
- One:12 Collective Assault on Krig-13: Squadron Builder Set
- One:12 Collective Krig-13: Eradicator Hornet Edition
- One:12 Collective Local 112 Union Gomez
- One:12 Collective Golden Age Batman vs Two-Face Boxed Set
- One:12 Collective Golden Age Batman: Caped Crusader Edition
- 5 Points XL Godzilla vs King Ghidorah Limited Edition Radioactive Battle Box
- King Kong of Skull Island
- 1 of each new, original Living Dead Doll released this year!
For more information about the event and updates about releases, visit the Mezco Toyz blog.