Updated: June 27, 2019
Hasbro is breaking out the big guns for its convention-season exclusives this year.
When the doors to Comic-Con International: San Diego (SDCC) open for the annual gathering of pop culture enthusiasts, fans can expect booth No. 3329 to be hoppin’ as toy collectors stock up on the latest from some big franchises. Falling in line with recent tradition, Hasbro’s SDCC exclusives are convention exclusives, meaning San Diego won’t be the only place to score the goods, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that these will be easy to get.
The lineup includes some vintage-inspired pieces from the Hasbro Star Wars collection; a Marvel 80th Anniversary Hulk figure on a vintage card back; a vintage and modern My Little Pony two-pack; a Power Rangers two-pack; an Uglydolls set inspired by the original, handcrafted creations; and the second mashup between Transformers and Ghostbusters — two franchises that celebrate their 35th anniversary this year.
- Power Rangers Lightning Collection 6-Inch Mighty Morphin Red and Zeo Gold Ranger – $49.99
- Power Rangers Mighty Morphin Green Ranger Razor Scooter — $79.99
- Transformers x Ghostbusters MP-10G Optimus Prime Ecto-35 Edition – $149.99
- Transformers Bot Bots Con Crew 10-Pack – $34.99
- Star Wars The Black Series 6-Inch Boba Fett – $24.99
- Star Wars Retro Prototype Edition Darth Vader – $12.99
- Star Wars The Vintage Collection Luke Skywalker Jedi Destiny Set – $49.99
- Overwatch Ultimates Series 6-inch Reinhardt (Bundeswehr Skin) – $59.99
- My Little Pony “Through the Years” Twilight/Twilight Sparkle Set — $19.99
- Uglydolls Artist Series Mini Moxy and Wage Large Wedgehead Stuffed Plush Set – $35
- The Little Mermaid Treasure Trove three-pack – $19.99
- Marvel Legends Series 6-Inch The Collector & The Grandmaster two-Pack – $49.99
- Marvel 80th Anniversary Exclusive 6-inch scale Hulk Figure – $35
- DreamWorks Trolls Classic Good Luck Trolls Convention Exclusive Double Pack – $29.99 (read more here)
Collectibles will be available at the Hasbro booth, with select items (such as the Star Wars exclusives) also available through partners, such as Entertainment Earth and Target, following the show. Small quantities will also be available through Hasbro Pulse and at additional fan events throughout the year.
Expect this list to be updated as new exclusives are announced.