Jumanji: The Next Level is set to come out on Dec. 13 and that means one thing — merch! In the film, the characters must once more fight for their lives. While we can’t necessarily relate, choosing what merch to buy can feel just as consequential.
A lot of items are being released ahead of the premiere, and we’ve broken them up by category to make the decision less anxiety-inducing.
VIDEO GAMES & BOARD GAMES
- Jumanji: The Video Game: Outright Games is bringing fans a game based on the storyline of the upcoming film. Available on PC, PS4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch. The MSRP is $39.99, and you can find it anywhere games are sold. Check out the trailer above!
- Jumanji: Epic Run: Climb up cliffs and jump over waterfalls all from your cellphone. Starting in December, fans of the film can download the game for iOS or Android. It’s free, with in-app purchases available.
- Jumanji: Falcon Jewel Battle: Players face nothing but adventure with this dice-rolling game, from Cardinal Games.
TOYS & CLOTHES
- Jumanji Wild Kingdom Toy Collection: Exclusive to Walmart, this collection, from Lanard Toys, will feature the ferocious animals from the world of Jumanji. Add some batteries to the lion to hear its angry roar. MSRP is $19.87.
- Bioworld and Fifth Sun are releasing a variety of fashion items. T-shirts, sportswear, sleepwear, and tote bags themed after the film will all be available at Walmart, Box Lunch, and Amazon.
- Funko heads into the territory of old-school Jumanji. Alan Parrish is available in all his bearded, 3-inch tall glory.
- Noble Collection has a collectible replica of the mysterious board game. But don’t begin unless you intend to finish.
- It may not be tangible, but memory is just as collectible. Fans in Brazil and Australia can celebrate the release with a Jumanji escape room from 60out.
Photos: Sony Pictures, Walmart, Funko