Mego Corporation released a second wave of action figures at Target early this month, following its launch at Comic-Con International: San Diego in July and at Target in August. The second wave of action figures will include 18 additional characters. Similar to Wave 1, the second wave will also include a limited run of 10,000 figures per character.
Mego Corporation also launched the Mego Ambassador Program in June, offering Mego fans the opportunity to become ambassadors who help spread the word about Mego.
The figures joining the Mego lineup include:
- The Gorn (Star Trek)
- Kris Munroe (Charlie’s Angels)
- Cliff Clavin (Cheers)
- Samantha (Bewitched)
- Kelly Bundy (Married with Children)
- Greg Brady (Brady Bunch)
- Frankenstein’s Monster
- Phoebe Halliwell (Charmed)
- Richie Cunningham (Happy Days)
- Jo Jo Polniaczek (Facts of Life)
- Mr. Spock (Star Trek)
- Starchild (KISS)
- Dorothy and the Wicked Witch (2-pack, The Wizard of Oz)
- DJ and Stephanie Tanner (2-pack, Full House)
There will also be a line of 14-inch DC superhero figures, including:
- Classic Superman
- Green Lantern
- Batgirl/Barbara Gordon
- Poison Ivy/Pamela Isley
Mego Corporation plans to launch a third wave of figures soon.