*Updated: July 17*
Peep Blizzard’s exclusives below to add to your growing SDCC shopping list.
Cute But Deadly – Transcendence Zenyatta
Pachireaper Plush and Collectible Pin Bundle
Adorable Pachireapers are descending upon the con in the Pachireaper Plush and Collectible Pin Bundle for $30.
“Blade and Barrage” Fine Print Art Print
Catch a signed “Blade and Barrage” Fine Print Art Print created by artist Arnold Tsang. The $75 prints are limited to 250 copies.
“The Fire Lord” Fine Art Print
Bring home epic artwork inspired by your favorite World of Warcraft battles with the limited-edition “The Fire Lord” Fine Art Print for $65.
WoW 15th Anniversary Collector’s Edition Pin and Bag
Finally, celebrate the 15th anniversary of World of Warcraft with the WoW 15th Anniversary Collector’s Edition Pin for $15 and the WoW 15th Anniversary Bag for $8 or for free with an order of $90 or more. These will also be on sale at the 2019 BlizzCon from Friday, Nov. 1 to Saturday, Nov. 2 at the Anaheim Convention Center.
Some of the collectibles launching at SDCC will still be available for purchase on Blizzard Gear Store later. Score figures from your favorite titles — and some bragging rights — as one of the first fans to buy them. Check out the list below.
- Blizzard Legends: StarCraft Artanis Statue: $55
- Cute But Deadly – D.Va Nano Cola w/MEKA: $25
- Limited Edition Warchief Thrall Fig Pin: $20
Blizzard Licensed Partner Exclusives, Signings, and Photo Ops
Blizzard is teaming up with Hasbro, LEGO, Funko, and Tokidoki for more exclusive merch for fans to bring home. They will also host three Overwatch signings on from July 19-21. Fans can meet co-founder and Tokidoki Chief Creative Officer Simone Legno on July 19 for a signing from 1-3 p.m. at the Blizzard booth. On the following day, from 1-3 p.m., they can meet with Overwatch lead writer Michael Chu for a signing. Overwatch assistant art director Arnold Tsang will be at the Blizzard booth on July 21 from 1-3 p.m. for the final signing. Fans can also stick around at Hasbro’s booth No. 3213 for photo ops with Reinhardt’s Hammer and the new Soldier: 76 Blaster.
Here are all the licensed partner exclusives fans can pick up at SDCC.
- Overwatch Ultimates Series 8-inch Reinhardt figure with Bundeswehr skin (Hasbro Pulse booth No. 3329 and Blizzard booth): $59.99
- Overwatch Ultimates Series – 6-inch Lúcio action figure in a GameStop exclusive Epic Skin (Hasbro booth No. 3213 and Blizzard booth): $22.99
- Nerf Rival – Soldier: 76 Blaster, choose from Blaster/Mask Combo Pack and Blaster only (Hasbro booth No. 3213 and Blizzard booth): Blaster/Mask Combo Pack —$129.99; Blaster only — $99.99
- LEGO Overwatch: Wrecking Ball Set (Blizzard booth): $19.99
- LEGO Overwatch: Junkertown Set (Blizzard booth): $49.99
- Funko Pop! – Reinhardt and Brigitte 2-Pack (Funko booth No. 5341): $35
- Funko POP! – Lifeguard McCree (Funko booth No. 5341): $15
- Six limited-edition Tokidoki Pins, with a chance to win one of two $40 gift certificates redeemable at the Blizzard booth: $2 each
Photo: Blizzard Entertainment