We’ve officially entered the week of Comic-Con International: San Diego (SDCC)! In addition to your last-minute packing and schedule planning, CBS Consumer Products has announced its lineup of new licensed products debuting at the con for purchase.
In addition to new merch debuting at the con, several of CBS’ partners will offer panels and signings at their booths. IDW Publishing will host a Star Trek Year Five Writer’s Room panel on Thursday, July 18 at 11 a.m. in room 28DW, as well as signings with the Star Trek Year Five writers at their booth (No. 2729) on Thursday at 1 p.m. Then, on Friday, July 19 at 11 a.m., the publisher will host a signing with J.K. Woodward, Mike Johnson, and Scott Tipton at its booth.
Additionally, ReedPOP will host a pop-up shop at the Jean-Luc Picard: The First Duty exhibit with exclusive Star Trek: Picard-inspired merchandise. The exhibit will present original props, costumes, and other artifacts tracing Picard’s life and Starfleet career.
At the Simon & Schuster booth (No. 1128), on Saturday, July 20, the publisher will host a signing for author Mike McMahan to autograph copies of his book, Star Trek: The Next Generation – Warped. The publisher will also host a Twitter flash giveaway of Star Trek: Discovery: The Enterprise War and other swag on Friday morning at 9:30 a.m.
Get your vocals warmed up and ready at the Singing Machine booth (Petco Park, booth J) as CBS shows off Carpool Karaoke The Mic for demo inside two Range Rovers at the park’s Interactive Zone, daily from 10 a.m.-6 p.m. The first 500 fans to purchase the game will receive an exclusive Pop Socket.
Take a peek at the other offerings below.
- S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701-D ship replica (Chronicle Chronicles booth No. 3635)
- Charmed: Box of Shadows Halliwell Manor Miniatures Boxes set, Charmed: Box of Shadows sampler, “I Am a Charmed One” SDCC enamel pin, Charmed Badge Ribbon giveaway (Cinequest booth No. 4539)
- Star Trek Starship Legends Gold Enterprise NCC-1701-C (Diamond Select Toys booth No. 2607)
- The Official Starships and Discovery ship replicas, including Klingon Raider, the S.S. Altair “Doug Drexler Voyager Concept Ship,” two XL Editions: the Runabout and the U.S.S. Excelsior NCC-2000, the Matt Jefferies Shuttle Concept Bonus Issue, the Star Trek Phase II Shuttle Concept Bonus Issue, Planet Killer Special Edition, and the U.S.S. Enterprise NCC-1701-F and its Online Variant (Eaglemoss Hero Collector booth No. 4337)
- Happy Days The Fonz Tin Totes (Entertainment Earth booth No. 2343)
- Star Trek Gold Variant Discovery Phaser KUZO, $12 (Factory Entertainment booth No. 2743)
- S.S Enterprise Keepsake Ornament (Hallmark booth No. 2913-T)
- Gold foil Star Trek red T-shirt (Hero Within booth No. 2047)
- Emperor Georgiou Terran Empire Dagger Letter Opener, $30 (Icon Heroes booth No. 3345)
- Star Trek Year Five No. 1 with a Greg Hildebrandt Negative Virgin Variant cover, $10; Star Trek Year 5 poster by Hildebrandt, free; and Star Trek vs. Transformers with Derek Charm variant cover, $20 (IDW Publishing booth No. 2727)
- Captain Picard 1:6 figure, The Original Series Captain’s Chair, Discovery badges, Mirror Universe badges, and Klingon Emblem badge (QMx booth No. 4145)
- Star Trek: Discovery Saru character mask, $45; and a selection of Star Trek: Discovery, Star Trek Beyond, Star Trek: The Original Serie, sand Star Trek: The Next Generation costumes (Rubies booth No. 4049)
- Light-Up Starship Enterprise, Communicator, Light-Up Shuttle Craft, Light and Sound Tricorder, Light and Sound Borg Cube (Running Press booth No. 1116)
- Star Trek Finale Commemoration 3-Pin Set recognizing The Original Series’ 50th, The Next Generation’s 25th, and Deep Space Nine’s 20th finale anniversaries, $25; Mego Spock Multi-Pack 8-inch Action Figure, $40 (ThinkGeek booth No. 3349)