If you’re down to purchase a Nick fanny pack or any of the other sweet exclusives, such as the new TMNT Shredder action figure by Playmates Toys or the collectible vinyl SpongeBob figures from Alpha Group, you’ll need to visit booth No. 4113, from July 18-21. They’ll also have a custom T-shirt station that will let fans create one-of-a-kind creations featuring artwork from All That, SpongeBob SquarePants, Hey Arnold!, Rugrats, Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, The Loud House, Avatar: The Last Airbender and The Legend of Korra.
2019 Nickelodeon SDCC Exclusives
- Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Exclusive Shredder Action Figure – $30
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Odd Sox – $15
- Metallic Green Rugrats Reptar Eekeez – $15
- Rugrats Chuckie Finster Bitty Boomer – $20
- SpongeBob SquarePants MasterPiece Memes – $30
- SpongeBob SquarePants SpongeHeads
- Nick ’90s Fanny Pack – $20
- Customized T-Shirt Station – $20
Additionally, the Nick Box returns this year — a $50 box filled with exclusive collectibles, apparel, accessories, home goods, and more. The Nick Box is a quarterly subscription service that delivers memorable Nickelodeon experiences direct to fans’ doorsteps. The box offered at SDCC includes nearly a dozen items, along with an SDCC exclusive enamel pin.