The iconic rock band KISS teamed up with the emoji company to develop KISS-inspired emojis available for licensing across categories, including apparel, accessories, footwear, electronics, figures and collectibles, drinkware, fan merch, home goods, stationery, and more. The emojis will look like smiley faces with a KISS twist, including the instantly recognizable star eye makeup, cat whiskers, and of course, long tongues.
Epic Rights and the emoji company are working with the following licensing agents around the world to represent the KISS x emoji company program:
- Celebrities Entertainment in Germany, Austria, and Switzerland;
- CPLG in France;
- Exim in Argentina, Uruguay, and Paraguay;
- JM Brands in Benelux;
- Lotus Global Market in Brazil;
- Merchantwise in Australia and New Zealand;
- Retail Monster in the U.S.;
- Segal in Canada; and
- Tycoon in Mexico.
KISS’ End of the Road farewell tour kicked off on Jan. 31 and will run through 2020.
Photo: KISS/the emoji company