The Comic-Con International: San Diego (SDCC) exclusives just keep coming. Monogram — a company known for its adorable character pins, magnets, and more — has joined the fray with nine exclusives announced so far.
One addition to this year’s lineup is a Kingdom Hearts III lanyard (pictured above) with three keyblade-themed enamel pins. The set costs $20 and is limited to 1,500 pieces.
A limited quantity of Monogram’s SDCC exclusives will be available for preorder online starting on July 8, when all of this year’s exclusives have been announced.
At the show, fans who spend $50 or more at the Monogram booth will receive a free reusable bag.
The additional exclusives from Monogram are included below.
- Stitch Lanyard and Enamel Pin Set ($20)
- Toy Story 4 3D Foam Bag Clip Collector’s Set ($25)
- Aladdin 3D Foam Magnet Set ($20)
- Nightmare Before Christmas Lanyard with Enamel Pins ($20)
- Alien vs Predator 3D Foam Bag Clip 3 Piece Collector’s Set ($25)
- Godzilla 65th Anniversary Collector’s Set with 3D Foam Bag Clips and a Special Pin ($30)
- F.R.I.E.N.D.S. the TV Series 3D Foam Bag Clips 7 Piece Collector’s Set ($50)
- Hello Kitty 45th Anniversary Deluxe Gift Set ($30)
Photos: Monogram International