Attention all Whovians, the BBC America booth (No. 4129) at Comic-Con International: San Diego (SDCC) is going to be your new favorite place.
Fans can be among the first to demo the new Doctor Who: The Edge of Time game, a feature-length VR experience that is launching on PlayStation VR, Oculus Rift, and more this September.
As for signings, fans can meet artist Kelly Yates on Thursday, July 18, and Saturday, July 2o, from 2-3 p.m. He is best known for his work on the Doctor Who comics, but he also illustrated Amber Atoms and MonstHer. Author Richard Dinnick will also appear at the booth on Friday, July 19, and Sunday, July 21, from 2-3 p.m.
There’s also tons of awesome con-exclusive Doctor Who collectibles, apparel, and accessories for sale at the booth, including the Team TARDIS Hoodie ($50) pictured above. Check out all of the other exclusives available at the booth!
- Funko POP! Figurine: Pting ($15)
- 3-inch Thirteenth Doctor TITAN Figurine ($10)
- 3-inch Thirteenth Doctor & Materializing TARDIS Kawaii Figurine ($20)
- Thirteenth Doctor and TARDIS Kawaii T-shirt ($25)
- TARDIS Rainbow Galaxy T-shirt ($25)
- Team TARDIS Kawaii Mug ($15)
- Blue TARDIS Tumbler ($20)
- Rainbow Fleece Pullover ($45) – BBC Shop exclusive
- Police Box Pants ($45) – BBC Shop exclusive
In addition to these exclusives, the booth will sell some first-to-market Doctor Who products, including the contest-winning Fan Art T-shirt designs, which will be announced during SDCC.