Members of the U.S. Women’s National Team Players Association (USWNTPA) are true team players, and now they’re teaming up with CultureFly to launch officially licensed collector boxes featuring USWNTPA player collectibles for sale exclusively at Walmart.
Starting today, fans can represent the reigning champions through USWNTPA collector boxes priced at $19.88, which include the following:
- A commemorative golden mini soccer ball with player signatures;
- An ultra-plush throw blanket featuring players Alex Morgan, Julie Ertz, Crystal Dunn, Christen Press, and Tobin Heath;
- A wall decal of the team’s players;
- A replica Julie Ertz headband; and
- A USWNTPA player pink replica headband.
In addition to the CultureFly boxes, fans can also purchase collectible vinyl figures of veteran stars Julie Ertz, Alex Morgan, and Christen Press for $9.97 each.
The USWNTPA is heading to the FIFA Women’s World Cup in France to defend their 2015 World Champion title and to compete for their fourth overall.