This one is for the Tetris 99 champs, the T-spin masters, and the tetrimino enthusiasts!
There is a BUNCH of new Tetris merch on the way. Blue Planet Software, known worldwide as the sole agent for the Tetris brand, just officially rebranded to also be called “Tetris.” In addition to its new name, the company revealed a lineup of new and renewed licensing deals for the iconic game, with new merch arriving before the end of this year and into early next year.
Here are some of the new items to look out for:
- Loot Crate: Select subscription boxes will feature curated collections of Tetris apparel and accessories.
- Natür Food Ventures: Get ready for Tetris-branded gummies next year!
- OppoSuits: The apparel company will continue to expand its Tetris collection with items like the suit blazer pictured above.
- Pinfinity: Available now, these collectible pins are enhanced with an augmented reality element.
- Retro-Bit: Tetris is one of the titles featured on the Go Retro! Portable, which features more than 250 classic games.
- Buffalo Games: We have to wait until fall 2021, but I think a Tetris board game is worth the wait!
- Mad Engine: Look out for new T-shirts, hoodies, sweatshirts, and more in time for this holiday season.
- Open Road Brands: This company will offer Tetris-inspired wall decor, magnets, and more starting next year.
Which new Tetris item will get your quarters? Let us know in the comments!