We all love spooky season — and Pokémon are no exception!
Yesterday, the first wave of this year’s Halloween collection arrived at Pokémon Center. Fans in the U.S. can treat themselves to a variety of Halloween-themed Pokémon T-shirts and sweatshirts, which are available to shop here. One highlight of the collection is an Eyes of Gengar shirt, which is available in multiple styles and colors, featuring Gengar’s bright eyes and ghoulish grin!
In addition to the themed apparel, there are more spooktacular items on the way! Trainers can expect:
- Pokémon Pumpkin Party Poké Plush: These Pikachu (pictured above), Morpeko, Whimscott, and Yamper plushies are all dressed for trick-or-treating in Halloween costumes that look like other Pokémon.
- Pokémon Pumpkin Party Poké Plush Key Chains: Add some spooky flair to your favorite bag with keychains of Grookey, Scorbunny, Sobble, and Trapinch in Pokémon Halloween costumes.
- Litwick Plush Hat, Morpeko Reversible Plush Hat, and Hattrem Plush Hat: Top off any Halloween outfit with a plush hat featuring Litwick, Morpeko, or Hattrem.
- Haunted Pokémon Village Figures (pictured, top): A geeky, Halloween-inspired take on those holiday villages that people love to collect! The detailed figures include Mismagius, Mimikyu, Gengar, Cofagrigus, and more.
- Haunted Pokémon Village Printed Poster: Don’t have space to actually display a Pokémon Halloween village? Snag the illustrated poster version!
- Haunted Pokémon Village Window Clings: Add extra Pokémon Halloween flare to windows with these themed clings.