Whether you’re at the mall, in a library, or going to the grocery store, there’s always Pokémon to find and collect with the Pokémon GO mobile app. Some days, though, even relocating from the bed to the couch is a dangerous excursion, so the Pokémon Company is presenting a new way for trainers to catch ‘em all from the comfort of their homes: trading cards.
Last month, the Pokémon Trading Card Game and Pokémon GO announced a collaboration that will feature cards themed after the popular mobile game. The initial tease for Pokémon TCG: Pokémon GO revealed little information beyond the expansion announcement. Just last week, however, the company revealed a list of products for the expansion. The highlight of the collection is a Pokémon TCG: Pokémon GO Elite Trainer Box. There will be two versions of this box available: a standard version and a “plus” version, which will be exclusive to Pokémon Center.
Other products in the collection will include Premium Collection, Special Coll
- Pokémon TCG: Pokémon GO Premium Collection
- Pokémon TCG: Pokémon GO Special Collections
- Pokémon TCG: Pokémon GO Collection
- Pokémon TCG: Pokémon GO Tin
- Pokémon TCG: Pokémon GO Poké Ball Tins
- Pokémon TCG: Pokémon GO Mini Tins
- Pokémon TCG: Pokémon GO V Battle Decks, including a bundle version
- Pokémon TCG: Pokémon GO Premier Deck Holder Collection
- Pokémon TCG: Pokémon GO Pin Collections
More details about these products and the expansion will be released closer to the launch, which is set for July 1.