Calling all movie buffs and TV lovers! Prop Store is giving cinephiles the chance to step into the worlds of their favorite films and bring home rare souvenirs to tell the tale.
Prop Store will be hosting one of its largest memorabilia auctions yet over three days, from Nov. 9-11. The Entertainment Memorabilia Live Auction will sell more than 1,000 lots filled with rare costumes and props from iconic movies and TV shows. Some of the most anticipated items include:
- A Stormtrooper helmet from Star Wars: Episode VI: Return of the Jedi (1983) — Estimated $138,000-207,000
- James Bond’s (Sean Connery) screen-matched suit from James Bond: You Only Live Twice (1967) — Estimated $69,000-96,600
- Buddy’s (Will Ferrell) Elf costume from Elf (2003) — Estimated $27,600-41,400
- Marty McFly (Michael J. Fox) autographed lenticular Mattel hoverboard from Back to the Future Part II (1989) — Estimated $82,800-110,400
- Michael Myers’ (Brad Loree) mask from Halloween: Resurrection (2002) — Estimated $27,600-41,400
- Hogwarts Student Gryffindor House Robe from Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2 (2011) — Estimated $13,800-20,700
VFX crew parka jacket from Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban (2004) — Estimated $278
- Vintage Harrison Ford autographed photograph from Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom (1984) — Estimated $835
- Jordan Belfort’s (Leonardo DiCaprio) Lamborghini license plate from The Wolf of Wall Street (2013) — Estimated $1,104
The auction items will be on display at the Prop Store office in the UK, but fans here across the pond can get an up-close look at the lots with a livestream exhibition and virtual consultations. Fans can view the exhibition by appointment only and make appointments by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration for the auction is now open at propstore.com, where fans can also see a preview gallery of some items that will be up for auctions. Collectors all over the world can tune in and participate by joining the auction’s livestream, which will take place at 11 a.m. ET each day of the auction. Happy shopping, movie geeks!