Gamers can find pretty huge discounts, including an Xbox One X bundled with NBA 2k20 for a $150 savings or three Funko Pop! figures for $25. The same deals apply online, along with free shipping if you spend more than $35.
Check out all of the deals below!
- Nintendo Switch: Receive a free a $30 GameStop gift card (Dec. 15-21 only)
- Sony PS4 1 TB bundle with God of War, Horizon Zero Dawn and Last of Us: $249.99 ($50 savings)
- Xbox One X limited-edition 1 TB bundle with NBA 2K20: $349.99 ($150 savings)
- Receive $50 extra when trading any PlayStation 4, Xbox One, or Nintendo Switch (Dec. 15-24 only)
- Madden NFL 20/FIFA 20 2-Pack: $39.99 (60% savings)
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order: $44.99
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare: $49.99
- Need for Speed Heat: $39.99
- Ghost Recon Breakpoint: $19.99 (66% savings)
- Up to 50% off on Nintendo Switch video games
- Pre-owned games: four for $10 ($4.99 and under) or four for $20 ($9.99 and under)
- Astro A10 – The Legend of Zelda Wired Gaming Headset: $39.99 ($20 savings)
- Turtle Beach Stealth 600 Xbox One Wireless Headset: $84.99
- 25% off select Nintendo Switch accessories
- Up to 40% off of PC performance brands, such as Logitech, Corsair, and Razer (gaming wired mouse + gaming keyboards)
- Three Funko Pop! vinyl figures:$25 ($11.99 items)
- Buy two, get one free T-shirt
- Holiday sweaters: $15 ($20 savings)
- Save 40% on select board games
- Save 25% on all Star Wars collectibles, including apparel, board games, plush, etc.
- Save 25% on all Pokémon, Nintendo, Fortnite, Nerf, action figures, and plush toys
- Save 40% on all Overwatch collectibles and holiday ornaments
For more info, head to GameStop’s website. The stores will be closed on Christmas day, but they’ll be open until 8 p.m. on Dec. 24 for anyone who is a very last-minute shopper. Pick up a stocking stuffer or just another game for yourself — we’re not judging.