Earlier this summer, Hasbro teased the return of its virtual PulseCon fan event, which debuted last September. Now, collectors can mark their calendars, because there are officially dates for the two-day event: Oct. 23 and 24.
This year’s PulseCon will feature exclusive content drops, more than 50 new product reveals, celebrity appearances, and more. The content will all be livestreamed exclusively on the Hasbro Pulse YouTube channel throughout the event. Hosted by Jackie Jennings and Khleo Thomas, PulseCon will feature brands including G.I. Joe, Magic: The Gathering, NERF, Power Rangers, Transformers, Dungeons & Dragons, Ghostbusters, Fortnite, Marvel, and Star Wars.
There will also be a slate of convention-exclusive collectibles available for PulseCon. The lineup includes:
- Star Wars The Black Series Trapper Wolf figure
- Star Wars The Black Series The Power of the Force Cantina Showdown figure and accessory set
- Star Wars The Vintage Collection Emperor’s Throne Room figure and accessory set
- Marvel Legends Series Venom
- Marvel Legends Series M.O.D.O.K World Domination Tour Collection
- Transformers Generations War for Cybertron Deluxe Covert Agent Rave and Micromaster Decepticons Forever Ravage
- G.I. Joe Classified Series Master of Disguise Zartan action figure
- Power Rangers Lightning Collection 6-Inch Mighty Morphin Pudgy Pig
- Magic: The Gathering Secret Lair: Purrfection