Uncanny Brands, known best for its range of pop culture small appliances, just launched a new collection of USB-rechargeable portable blenders. Here’s a round-up of themed smoothie recipes to help you get started!
The line consists of four portable blenders: Hello Kitty and Friends, Peanuts, Star Wars The Mandalorian, and Pokémon. Each 12.8-ounce blender includes a lid and a carry strap so you can take your blended drinks with you pretty much anywhere you go. Each one makes single-serve smoothies, shakes, juices, and more!
Keep scrolling for four seasonal smoothie recipes just in time for fall, inspired by each of the portable blenders. With a compact design and a powerful motor, these blenders make creating great-tasting and nutritional drinks quick and easy! And when you’re done scrolling, be sure to shop the full collection here. Did I mention we are obsessed?
Grab your Pokémon portable blender featuring Pikachu and fuel up for the day. The star of this recipe is cherries, for a non-spicy version of the cheri berry! Packed with antioxidants and vitamin C, this is a great post-workout option.
- 1 banana, preferably frozen
- 1 cup frozen, pitted cherries
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 1/2 cup almond milk (or milk of your choice)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
It’s the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown
‘Tis the season for pumpkin pie, so why not make a healthy version that tastes just as delicious? Featuring Snoopy and Woodstock, the Peanuts portable blender makes it easy to whip up a delicious pumpkin-flavored treat!
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/2 cup plain or vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tablespoon almond (or pecan) butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- a pinch each of nutmeg, ginger, and allspice (or pumpkin spice)
Blue Bounty Protein Blend
Any Star Wars fan knows how hungry Grogu is pretty much all of the time. The Star Wars The Mandalorian blender features everyone’s favorite interspecies father-son duo, Grogu and Din Djarin. That’s why we’ve added some protein to this smoothie recipe, to give Jedis no matter where they are, an extra boost. This is the whey.
- 3/4 cup of unsweetened almond milk (or milk of your choice)
- 1/2 cup of full-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 scoop of vanilla protein powder
- 3/4 cup of frozen blueberries
- 1 teaspoon honey (optional)
Mama’s Apple Pie
Hello Kitty’s favorite food is her mama’s apple pie, so we turned it into an on-the-go smoothie — yum! Enjoy the same comforting flavors in a delicious smoothie, no baking required. And make sure to share the recipe — as Hello Kitty says, you can never have too many friends!
- 1 medium apple
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 1/2 cup chopped frozen banana (about 1/2 of a banana)
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter (or almond butter)
- 1/2 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- a pinch each of nutmeg and allspice
*Add a handful of ice to any of these smoothies for additional thickness