The final frontier has been loved by fans since Star Trek: The Original Series aired in 1966, and now fans can take their pick of more than 200 props and costumes from the beloved universe. We know that might sound highly illogical, but Prop Store is auctioning off pieces from the first two seasons of Star Trek: Discovery, Star Trek: Short Treks, and even some special pieces from Leonard Nimoy’s collection — and it’s all been given the green light by Viacom CBS.
More than 200 lots will be available for auction online on Prop Store’s website between Sept. 2-16. Here are some highlights of what fans can bid on, all of which comes with a certificate of authenticity from Prop Store, as well as their estimated prices:
- Tevrin Krit’s (Harry Judge) captain’s chair from Short Treks, estimated $8,000-10,000
- Hero type II phaser from season 1-3 and Short Treks, estimated $8,000-10,000
- Michael Burnham’s (Sonequa Martin-Green) command uniform from season one, estimated $3,000-5,000
- Philippa Georgiou’s (Michelle Yeoh) section 31 uniform from season two, estimated $3,000-5,000
- Christopher Pike’s (Anson Mount) captain uniform from season two and Short Treks, estimated $3,000-5,000
- Spock’s (Ethan Peck) science uniform from season two, estimated $3,000-5,000
- L’Rell’s (Mary Chieffo) hero ensemble from season one, estimated $3,000-5,000
- T’Kuvma’s (Chris Obi) Battle at the Binary Stars costume from season one, estimated $3,000-5,000
- Voq’s (Shazad Latif) costume from season one, estimated $3,000-5,000
- Saru’s (Doug Jones) science uniform from season one, estimated $2,500-3,500
- Sylvia Tilly’s (Mary Wiseman) mirror universe uniform from season one, estimated $2,500-3,500
- Paul Stamets’ (Anthony Rapp) science uniform from seasons 1-2, estimated $2,000-3,000
- Hugh Culber’s (Wilson Cruz) medical uniform from seasons 1-3, estimated $2,000-3,000
- Rejac’s (Justin Howell) Torchbearer D’k tahg (knife) from season one, estimated $2,000-3,000
- “Hairy Berry” cereal box with tribbles from Short Treks, estimated $1,500-2,500
In addition to these pieces from Star Trek: Short Treks and Star Trek: Discovery, two items from Leonard Nimoy’s collection will also make an appearance. The first one up for grabs will be a Star Trek 25th anniversary pinball machine, though we think the other is just as special. Fans can also bid on framed Spock ears that Nimoy wore in Star Trek: Into Darkness. All proceeds from these two items will go directly toward COPD research to honor the man who played everyone’s favorite Vulcan.
If fans register for the online auction now at thepropstore.com/startrek, there’s a free chance to score one of the five original tribbles from the Star Trek: Short Trek episode, “The Trouble with Edward.” To stay updated on the auction, all updates will be posted on Prop Store’s website.