Update: The event is already sold out, but stay tuned for more parties and activations from the Pop Insider from July 18-21!
Level-up your convention experience at the San Diego Con Kickoff Event, brought to you by the Pop Insider in partnership with Cosplayers Getting Coffee, Arcade1Up, Spin Master, Disguise, and Legion M! Join us at Coin-Op Gaslamp on Wednesday, July 17, from 7-10 p.m. to #FuelYourFandom with an evening full of drinks, games, bites, contests, giveaways, dancing, and more!
Enjoy unlimited retro arcade gameplay from 7-10 p.m while sippin’ on geek-inspired cocktails from the open bar (7-9 p.m). Then grab some costume accessories from Disguise to level-up your night, and snuggle into a booth to play some of Spin Master’s latest board games. For those up for dancing, DJ Staci will be spinning some tunes, and our contests will feature absolutely incredible prizes — including retro arcade cabinets from Arcade1Up!
Are you a cosplayer? Come dressed in your best! We’ll have pro cosplay photographers standing by to capture your most epic hero poses — and you could make your YouTube debut in a special episode of Cosplayers Getting Coffee!
Tickets for this event are just $25 each and must be purchased through Eventbrite. A portion of all ticket sales will be donated to The AbleGamers Charity, a 501 (C)3 non-profit organization that wields the power of gaming to break down the barriers of economic and social isolation for children, adults, and veterans with disabilities.
- This event is 21+. IDs will be checked at the door. Anyone under 21 will not be admitted and will not be issued a refund.
- The name on your ticket registration must match the name on your ID.
- You MUST register/RSVP via Eventbrite in advance to attend. This is a limited-capacity event.
- Show up in cosplay for an extra raffle ticket to win an Arcade cabinet from Arcade1Up.
- Tickets are $25/per person plus taxes and fees. Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
Disclaimer: The Pop Insider is not affiliated, connected or associated with Comic-Con International in any official capacity.