Looking for the best stocking stuffers for the geeks on your holiday shopping list? Pop Insider Senior Editor Maddie Michalik stopped by Indy Style to show off some great gifts for the superfans in your life. For more on the products featured in this segment, check out the product notes below.
- Tom Riddle used his diary to store all of his secrets and memories. This all-new diary set allows Harry Potter fans to leave their own notes and messages with the included invisible ink pen, which can only be seen under the glowing wand’s UV light.
- All you have to do is hover the tip over the pages, and what you have written will be magically revealed. This ensures that all your deepest secrets can be left safe and perfectly hidden, as long as you make sure to always carry your wand!
- The wand is designed to be attached to a key ring, so keeping it safe and hidden from Muggles should be no problem.
- To make sure true Harry Potter fans feel like they’re writing their hidden notes in the real thing, the diary is designed to look just like Tom Riddle’s actual diary.
- Ages: 8+
- MSRP: $17.99
- Available: Amazon
- Follow the yellow brick road!
- Discover a brand-new collection of dreamy charms made to remind you that everything you need to succeed is already inside of you – and on your wrist.
- Wizard of Oz fans can choose from a variety of bracelets and necklaces featuring iconic symbols and memorable quotes from the film, including ruby slippers and Toto in a basket.
- MSRP: $29.99-$79.99
- Available: alexandani.com
Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield welcome a new generation of Pokémon to the world when they launch exclusively for the Nintendo Switch family of systems.
In these new games – the first core RPG series Pokémon games on a home console! – players can become a Pokémon Trainer, embark on a journey in the new Galar region and unravel the mystery behind Legendary Pokémon Zacian and Zamazenta.
Players will be able to catch, battle and trade newly discovered Pokémon in Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield, including three new partner Pokémon: Scorbunny, Grookey and Sobble.
New features to the series include the Wild Area, a vast expanse of land where players can freely control the camera, and multiplayer-focused Max Raid Battles, in which players will face off against gigantic and super-strong Pokémon known as Dynamax Pokémon.
- MSRP: $59.99
- Available: Amazon
- Wonder Woman redefined Super Heroes on the big screen by showing the ability of a woman to change the world with her strength and sense of justice.
- This figure reflects the power of the iconic Amazonian princess, as she wields a sword and wears her trademark armor, ready to battle at a moment’s notice.
- Figure was designed by Pedro Astudillo and sculpted by Anders Ehrenborg.
- MSRP: $29.99
- Available: cryptozoic.com
- The Office cast has been Pop!ped, featuring Michael Scott, Dwight Schrute, Jim Halpert, Pam Beesly, Kevin Malone, Toby Flenderson, and Darryl Philbin.
- Each Funko is unique to its character and even comes with accessories, like Michael’s iconic World’s Best Boss mug and Kevin’s famous pot of chili.
- MSRP: $10 each
- Available: Amazon, Funko, Entertainment Earth
STAR WARS RETRO COLLECTION 3.75-INCH FIGURE ASSORTMENT (HASBRO)
- Inspired by STAR WARS ‘70s-style action figures, the STAR WARS RETRO COLLECTION 3.75-inch-scale figures feature Kenner-style figure design and detailing, and make a great addition to any nostalgic fan’s STAR WARS collection.
- Imagine the excitement of the ‘70s when the STAR WARS original trilogy had just begun, and Kenner began releasing classic STAR WARS figures for avid fans of the space saga.
- With figures inspired by the original sculpt and design of the ‘70s, the STAR WARS RETRO COLLECTION lets fans and collectors continue their collection from a galaxy far, far away!
- Characters in this assortment include LUKE SKYWALKER, DARTH VADER, PRINCESS LEIA, CHEWBACCA, HAN SOLO, and STORMTROOPER.
- Each sold separately.
- MSRP: $9.99
- Available: Target
ARCADE CLASSICS (BASIC FUN!)
- The most popular arcade games from decades past have reemerged in a miniature size!
- Mini Arcade Games are scaled down versions of classic games featuring authentic game play and nostalgic appeal, with retro-styling and sounds just like you remember!
- Replica mini arcade game looks, sounds and plays like the original! Perfect for fans or collectors looking to share this classic with the new generation.
- Games include Ms. Pac-Man, Fix-It Felix Jr., Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego?, Frogger, and more!
- Age: 8+
- MSRP: $19.99-35.99
- Available: Walmart