With Game of Thrones coming to an end, there is a ton of great GoT merch that you can get now. Pop Insider Editor-in-Chief Marissa DiBartolo stopped by Cheddar’s Big News to show off some must-have GoT merch ahead of the big finale. For more on the products featured in this segment, check out the product notes below.
UD X GAME OF THRONES EYESHADOW PALETTE (URBAN DECAY)
- From the shores of Dragonstone to the frozen lands beyond the Wall, this eyeshadow palette was inspired by our favorite places in Westeros and the strong women of the Seven Kingdoms.
- Use this arsenal of 20 shades to declare your allegiance to House Targaryen, House Lannister, House Stark, or to defeat the White Walkers.
- Jewel tones and earthy neutrals give way to dark metallics and frosty shimmers, all of which can be customized with four transformer shades.
- Prepare for battle with Stormborn, a glittery metallic purple, and unwind with Lannister Red, a matte reddish brown.
- Choose your look and claim your rightful place on the Iron Throne.
- Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.
- MSRP: $65
- Available: UrbanDecay.com, Ulta Beauty, Sephora
GAME OF THRONES COLLECTION (ALEX & ANI)
- Enter the world of Westeros with the all-new Game of Thrones collection, inspired by the powerful houses of the seven kingdoms.
- Each piece comes with charms to represent the houses or characters.
- Fans can choose from charm bangles, stud earrings, necklaces, cuffs, and rings for men and women.
- MSRP: $28-248
- Available: Alex and Ani
OMMEGANG ROYAL RESERVE COLLECTION (OMMEGANG)
- For The Throne is a tribute to those who aspire to be the final occupant of the Iron Throne.
- This strong golden ale is co-fermented with pinot grigio and viognier grape juices, and then, bottle conditioned with Champagne yeast to create an ale fit for royalty.
- For The Throne is brewed with pilsner and carapils malts, dextrose, and pinot grigio and viognier grape juices, and hopped with Bravo and Saaz varietals.
- MSRP: $12.99-$19.99
- Available: Local Stores
GAME OF THRONES WINE (HBO)
- Master winemaker Bob Cabral has summoned his legendary skills to craft a wine worthy of the Iron Throne. Sourced from the finest wine-growing kingdoms of the land, it is as complex as the tales and histories it acclaims.
- This Pinot Noir is elegant, well-built and bursting with brilliant, ripe, rich fruit flavors and aromas. It is fruit focused with subtle tones of earthiness, vanilla, spice and toasted oak in the background. There is a long, smooth inviting finish; tannins are present and well blended.
- MSRP: $12.99-$19.99
- Available: Select Liquor Stores
- Get your home looking GoT-ready!
- This exclusive set of table runners is straight out of Westeros!
- Each one features the colors and sigil of a different Game of Thrones House – Stark, Targaryen, or Lannister – so you can make your family feel like royalty..
- Seat yourself at the table for the House you think deserves the Iron Throne, and hope that none of the other tables rise up to march against you.
- There is one for each house: House Stark, House Targaryen, and House Lannister.
- MSRP: $64.99
- Available: ThinkGeek
- The Game of Thrones figures based on the HBO hit TV series are highly detailed, articulated 6-inch figures of iconic characters.
- Each figure comes with screen accurate accessories.
- They are wearing their classic outfits from the latest season.
- The initial line features Jon Snow, Daenerys Targaryen, the Night King, and Arya Stark.
- Age: 14+
- MSRP: $19.99
- Available: Amazon, Walmart, Target